Sigma Sigmagic Brush Shampo Liquid
- Unit Price
Give your brushes a deep, gentle clean with this all-natural cleanser designed to clean and condition brush bristles. Outperforming instant brush sprays that only remove surface-level makeup residue and bacteria, this SigMagic® formula penetrates brush bristles to remove even the toughest pigment and foundation stains.
Dissolve product build-up, oil + dirt
Unique Feature: All-natural formula that sinks deep into brush bristles
Recommended Use: Shake gently before use and apply 1-3 pumps directly onto wet brush fibers. Swirl brush on cleaning tool to lather. Rinse with warm water. Repeat as needed. Rinse nozzle to prevent clogging.
- Ideal for fluffy face brushes or blenders
- Antimicrobial + Hypoallergenic
- Extends brush lifespan
- Prevents the growth of bacteria up to 2 weeks after use
- Great for any size brush collection
- Gentle on brushes, blenders and hands
1. Apply 1-3 pumps of your favorite brush cleanser directly onto wet brush fibers or your sigma spa brush cleaning tool.
2. Under warm, running water, sweep your brush back and forth against the RINSE texture until the water runs clear. Again, use the Face texture for larger brushes and the Eye texture for smaller brushes.
3. Under warm, running water, sweep your brush back and forth against the RINSE texture until the water runs clear. Again, use the Face texture for larger brushes and the Eye texture for smaller brushes.
Note: The brush fibers should make a cute squeaking sound against the textures once it's clean!
4. Once you're done rinsing your brush, gently squeeze the bristles to remove excess water.
5. Place your damp brush upside down to dry. This is very important for protecting your brush investment. Drying brushes upside down helps prevent moisture from sitting in or seeping into the ferrule which can cause damage and shedding.
TIP: Use Sigma Dry'N Shape Tower products for this because they're uniquely designed to hold brushes upside down. The elastic bands squeeze-dry bristles to restore their shape and function while cutting your drying time in half!
Formulated without: Fragrance, Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates
Acetaldehyde, Acetone, Acetonitrile, Aluminum Salts, Animal Oils/Musks/Fats, Avobenzone, Benzalkonium chloride, Benzoisothiazolinone, Benzophenone, Beta hydroxy acid (BHA), Bisphenol A (BPA), Bromostyrene, Butoxyethanol, Butyl methacrylate, Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) that is more than 0.1% of the total formulation, Carbon Black, Casein, Coal Tar, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclomethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Diethanolamine (DEA), Ethanolamine (ETA), Ethyl acrylate, Ethyl methacrylate, Formaldehyde Donors, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Formaldehydes, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO), Glycerin Stearate, Grain Proteins, Hydroquinone, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate, Lanolin, Latex, Lead, Lead Acetate, Lecithin, Mercury, Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol), Metallic/Metalica Aluminum, Methoxyethanol, Methyl Cellosolve, Methyl methacrylate, Methylene chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mineral Oil, Nano TiO2, Nano ZnO2, Nanoparticles (as defined by the EU), Octamethyl cyclotetrasiloxane, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin / Paraffin Wax (USP-grade is considered safe and clean), Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA; part of PTFE), Petroaltum (USP-grade is considered safe and clean), Phenoxyethanol that is more than 1% of the total formulation, Phthalates, Plastic microbeads, Polyacrylamide, Polypropylene, Polyetrafluoroethylene (PTFE; Teflon), Resorcinol, Selenium sulfide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium styrene/divinylbenzene copolymer, Squalene,Stearamide Monoethanolamine (MEA), Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Styrene, Styrene oxide, Sulfates: SLS & SLES, Synthetic flavors that are more than 1% of the total formulation, Synthetic fragrances that is more than 1% of the total formulation, Talc that is not certified asbestos-free, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Toluene, Triclocarban, Triclosan, Trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate,1,4 Dioxane
- How To