1. Use step one to clean and prime nails.
2. Treat with one coat of the appropriate Nail Tek strengthening formula as a base coat. Begin at the half moon, stroking toward the end of the nail. Be sure to keep all nail products away from the cuticle and skin as they may cause dryness.
3. Color with two coats of your favorite shade of nail polish.
4. Protect with one top coat of Quicken. Finish with 10-SPEED.
5. Apply the appropriate Nail Tek Strengthener daily for 7 days to reseal and protect free edges. After one week, remove all polish with a non-acetone remover and begin the five steps again.
Ethyl Acetate, SD Alcohol-40B, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide, Formaldehyde Resin, Acrylates Copolymer, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate, Violet #2.
nail tek, brittle nails, get strong nails fast, nail hardener, nail strengthener