We Beat Amazon Prices!
At Beautifox you always shop Sale priced items!
Use Code WELCOME2B for 10% Off!
Exclusive amika design allows for endless styles of waves - from soft, strong, tousled or loose. Say goodbye to bulky maneuvering and awkward angles. No tired arms
• 3 tourmaline ceramic barrels in .7 in/18.5 mm deliver gorgeous, beachy waves.
• Custom-mold leaves no-marks+negative ion technology - seals cuticle to smooth hair
• 30-minute auto shut-off option – for extra safety and peace of mind
• heat resistant, no-slip handle – delivers styling comfort
• kickstand – to rest safely on vanity or countertop
• cool tip for easy control and safety
• digital adjustable temperature from 120° F - 390°F (50°C - 198°C)
• 9 ft / 2.75 m cord with 360°swivel
• 1-year warranty.
Section hair into half up, half down.
• Position your thumb on the indent at the clip of the deep waver.
• Take a one- to two-inch section of hair.
• Press to open the Deep Waver clamp. Holding the tool horizontally, insert the desired hair section, starting at the root. Release the hold so the clamp is closed with the hair in between the barrel and clamp. Hold the Deep Waver in place for about five seconds. The longer the hair is pressed, the more defined the waves will be.
• Press to open and continue downward to the next area of the selected hair section. Repeat down the entire section of hair until the whole length is waved.
• Continue throughout hair.
• For face framing pieces, hold the Deep Waver at a slightly downward angle (parallel to your cheekbones).
• Finish by tousling hair with your favorite Amika texture spray.