St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Gel
- Unit Price
St. Tropez's Self Tan Purity Water Gel has a clear and lightweight gel-to-water formula that develops into a natural, golden tan in just 3 hours.
- Ultra-lightweight water-based gel that transforms into clear water upon skin contact
- Immediate hydration and absorption
- Eliminates need to rinse off after development
- Natural-looking, gorgeous tan
- Clinically proven to hydrate skin for up to 72 hours
- Allows tan to remain radiant and appear fresher longer
- Infused with uplifting green mandarin water and tropical hibiscus flower extract
- 100% vegan friendly tanning agents
Size: 200 mL
Step 1: Exfoliate 24 hours prior to use. Immediately prior to application, moisturise any dry areas including elbows, knees, ankles and feet.
Step 2: For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way. The product gives a light gleam to help guide application.
Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
Step 4: No need to rinse off. Before getting skin wet, allow 8 hours for your natural looking tan to develop.
Step 5: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturise daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.
Aqua (Water/ Eau), Dihydroxyacetone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Linalool, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Juice, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid.
- How To