We Beat Amazon Prices!
At Beautifox you always shop Sale priced items!📭
Use Code WELCOME2B for 10% Off!
Free Shipping on orders over $45
Benefit: Pulp Riot is easier to apply, it's more vibrant, it lasts longer, and it fades better
• For the brightest and truest color tone results, apply on pre-lightened hair
• Shades can all be mixed with each other to create custom colors
• Clear can be used to dilute colors to make them lighter or pastel and Noir (black) can be added to other colors to make them darker
• Neon shades glow in black/UV lighting
How To: Apply to clean dry hair; do not use developer. Process for 25 to 45 minutes with no heat. Rinse with cool water (no shampoo). Use gloves, a color bowl, and brush. Apply to hair that is pre-lightened to desire shade. Use formula chart for precise application and results.
Ingredients: Agua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Choride,Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-1000 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolized Quinoa, Quaternium-52, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, and may contain one or more of the following: Basic Blue 3/CI 51004, Basic Blue 7, Basic Brown 16, Basic Red 51, Solvent Yellow 29, Basic Violet 2, Solvent Violet 13, Basic Red 22, Basic Blue 99, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Yellow 40, Basic Orange 1, Basic Red 2, Basic Red 14/CI 48016.
Vegan and cruelty-free
• Free of gluten, ammonia, parabens, PPD and MEA